VIDEO GAME ANIMATOR
ROGUE INITIATIVE | Los Angeles, CA
ROGUE INITIATIVE is composed of a nimble team of senior developers spun out of Infinity Ward. We’re looking for a Video Game Animator for console development and a cutting edge fully AI-driven immersive VR simulation experience in Unreal Engine 4.
• Animate using both Motion Capture and Hand-Keyed methods, including the modification and cleanup of MoCap data into usable game animations
• Rigging and skinning of game-ready assets
• Work closely with Designers, Engineers, and Artists to implement animations into projects
• Experience in Unreal Engine 4
• Ability to create animations in Maya and implement them in Unreal Engine
• Understanding of animation principles including timing, weight, momentum, and anticipation
• Photo-realistic facial animation / Faceware experience a plus
• Deep passion for / knowledge of gaming, VR & immersive media, and ideally film
This is a full-time contract position to start immediately based in our North Los Angeles office.
We greatly value camaraderie, team spirit and talent. We’re not into excessive crunching or the typical AAA grind. Been there, done that. We do provide a fully stocked kitchen, periodic company outings, benefits, and a family-style atmosphere.
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to: CAREERS@THEROGUEINITIATIVE.COM
Rogue Initiative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rogue Initiative offers live-action, interactive and immersive production services for select clientele.
Please contact us to learn more.